Turkey, Egypt and Qatar officials meet in Cairo to discuss the next phase of a Israel-Hamas ceasefire deal amid ongoing ...
Palestinian group Hamas continues its patient approach to maintain it despite provocations, says Recep Tayyip Erdogan - ...
The ceasefire in Gaza is largely holding but recent violence by Israel and Palestinian militants put the truce at risk, the UN Deputy Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process told the ...
Ceasefire violations by Israel, no housing, destroyed farmland and ongoing sea blockade are intended to destroy Palestinians ...
Israel has killed 339 Palestinians in nearly 500 ceasefire violations since last month’s truce took effect, according to Gaza ...
Israel is carrying out strikes as it loses patience with Hezbollah and Hamas’s resistance to disarming.
President Trump says his Gaza peace plan will end the war between Israel and Hamas and launch a new era of peace in the ...
The health ministry in Hamas-run Gaza on Saturday said more than 70,000 people have been killed since the war between Israel ...
The Daily Caller on MSN
Hamas Reportedly Told US Officials Ceasefire Is ‘Over,’ And They Are ‘Ready To Fight’
Hamas warned U.S. Middle East envoy Steve Witkoff that it could end the Gaza ceasefire after Israeli forces killed multiple ...
Meanwhile US President Donald Trump says a "heavy force" could go into Gaza "if Hamas continues to act badly".
The National Interest on MSNOpinion
Gaza’s Reconstruction Should Not Expand Israel’s Occupation
US policy is allowing Israel to undermine the ceasefire and further degrade the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip.
Tour Guide Uri Goldflam lives in Israel and is in the Midwest this week sharing his perspective on the conflict in the middle ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results